e G R Infraprojects Limited take pride & honor in declaring the company’s commitment to developing long term sustainable business with satisfaction of our customers by implementing an efficient Health, Safety & Environment management system in Design & Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Operation & Maintenance services.
Our goal is to protect the Health and Safety of all those associated with our business activities and to minimise adverse impact on the environment.
In order to achieve and maintain this, GRIL commits to:
- Ensure compliances with applicable legal, statutory & other requirements.
- Foster a positive culture towards leading HSE practices through commitment and accountability of employer and employees with an intent of “Every One’s Responsibility”
- Provide adequate and appropriate resources to implement the HSE policy with an aim to eliminate the causes of accidents from our workplaces.
- Identify and assess Health and Safety hazards and eliminate or, if not possible reduce risk to as low as reasonably practicable before an incident/accident occurs.
- Conduct environmental assessments and promote “Reduce, Reuse & Recycle” concept for materials to minimize adverse environmental impacts.
- Ensure that employees and sub-contractors have received appropriate training and are competent to carry out their duties and responsibilities.
- Consult and involve employees and sub-contractors and suppliers to secure their commitment to the policy and its implementation.
- Review and assess the performance of this policy to ensure continual improvement of HSE standards in GRIL in line with ISO 45001 & IS0 14001 requirements.
- Communicate this policy to all workers & make it available to relevant interested parties as appropriate.